Massage Therapist wanted – Pure Herbal Ayurved Clinic
We are looking for a special new team member to join our friendly team to support and encourage our clinic’s continual growth!
Pure Herbal Ayurved Clinic is located at the heart of the City of Yarra, less than 5KM away from Melbourne CBD, surrounded by natural parks, cafes and surrounded by great public transport facilities, 2min walk to tram and train station.
We are a small friendly herbal clinic with a peaceful and welcoming environment for both staff and clientele. We work as a team and always help one another in a non-competitive environment. We have obtained a reputation for high standards in skills products, knowledge, customer service and quality of treatments and require someone who is willing and capable to work hard to uphold these standards to ensure customer satisfaction every time.
We are looking for a hardworking, passionate, committed, customer-focused and skilled Massage Therapist, who continually strive to achieve excellence and provide exceptional service. Ayurveda Therapist qualification will be appreciated but not a requirement.
Contract type: Full-time contact
We are seeking highly professional, motivated and enthusiastic individual with relevant qualification to come and join our team as the Full-time Massage therapist.
- Prepared to massage all types of gender.
- Massaging the whole body or a specific part of the body including soft tissues, such as muscles, tendons, ligaments and joints.
- Talk with clients about their symptoms, medical history, and desired results
- Provide clients with guidance on stretching, strengthening, overall relaxation, and how to improve their posture
- Applying various massage methods to promote the healing process of body by relieving pain and stress in the body.
- Evaluate clients to locate painful or tense areas of the body
- Administering treatments to promote relaxation of mind and body, improve blood circulation, enhance lymphatic drainage, and relieve muscle tension and inflammation.
- Manipulate muscles and other soft tissues of the body
- Administering heat or cold packs to augment the healing and relaxing process or the body as required.
- Employing other techniques, such as acupressure, Indian head massage, Ayurveda marma points, and complementary aids, essential oils and herbal paste therapies to assist recovery.
- Assessing client's physical condition and case history and advising on stretching exercises and relaxation techniques.
The Successful Applicant MUST HAVE The Following
- Qualification like diploma or certificate in Massage Therapy or Diploma is Ayurveda
- Australian working right visa or Australian Resident or Citizen.
- Experienced & motivated mind towards holistic care.
- Quick learner, flexible, good time management skills, punctual, caring, passionate personality.
- Respectful towards all genders, age, race, culture and ethnicity. Prepared to massage all types of gender
- Must have a working with children check and a current police check.
- Good English communication skills.
- Good hospitality and receptionist skills.
- Immaculate grooming, presentation, and hygiene standards. Wherever required, Uniform will be provided.
- Current First Aid and CPR certification.
- The ability to be flexible to work weekends, public holidays and evening hours.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Offering wide range of massage therapies. Successful application will be offered training and orientation during Supernumerary days.
- Greeting guests and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained at all times.
- Maintain Clients privacy and confidentially at all times.
- Maintain client’s dignity and therapy preferences at all times.
- Offering tea etc to the client before and after therapies.
- Managing payment via efptos machine after therapy.
- Completing all relevant paperwork including consent form, wellbeing Prakriti Form etc.
- Changing massage linen and cleaning the treatment room in between clients.
- Maintaining the laundry stock by washing, drying, and folding the linen. All required equipment will be provided by the clinic.
- Making the room ready for clients including wiping the table, floor etc as required.
- Ensuring the massage facilities are clean, hygienic, safe and compliant at all times.
- Restocking all necessary oils or other material required for therapies.
- Assisting the Employer with general reception duties, as well as taking bookings over the phone.
- Assisting the Employer with herbal medicine preparation and making it ready for dispensing as directed by Employer.
Certificate or Diploma in Massage Therapy. Preferably Ayurveda or Remedial Massage.
Successful candidate will be paid the salary of $50,000 to $60,000 (Based on level of experience) per year plus superannuation.
If you have relevant qualification or experience, please apply
massaging the soft tissues of the body, such as muscles, tendons and ligaments, to assist healing
utilising a range of massage techniques to enhance sports performance and prevent injury
administering treatments to promote relaxation, improve circulation and relieve muscle tension
assessing and treating specific soft tissue dysfunction and providing rehabilitation advice
employing other techniques, such as acupressure or Shiatsu, and complementary aids, such as infra-red lamps, wet compresses, ice, essential oils and herbal and mineral therapies, to assist recovery
assessing client's physical condition and case history and advising on stretching exercises and relaxation techniques
- Massage Therapist
- Posted By: PhysioNorth Ptd Ltd
- Posted Date: 2022-07-25
- Location:North Ward QLD 4810
- Full Time, Casual or Permanent Part Time work available (hours negotiable) This is a career ...
- MASSAGE THERAPIST
- Posted By: Therapia Physiotherapy and Pilates
- Posted Date: 2022-07-12
- Location:Adelaide SA 5000
- For Massage Therapists looking for an amazing opportunity to genuinely grow as a professional and as...
- Remedial Massage Therapist
- Posted By: Maitland Wellness Centre
- Posted Date: 2022-07-09
- Location:Maitland NSW 2320
- Maitland Wellness Centre has a reputation for providing the highest quality of health treatments and...
- Massage or Myotherapist
- Posted By: Beleura Health Solutions
- Posted Date: 2022-06-28
- Location:Hastings VIC 3915
- Beleura Mornington and Mornington East are part of APM, one of the fastest growing health and care o...