- : River Doc's ED
- : 10-Sep-2020
- : Berri SA 5343
Purpose and Mission
River Doc's ED Emergency Department is based within the Riverland General Hospital - Berri South Australia. The modern and contemporary department is supported by specialists and services within the Riverland General Hospital including General Surgeon, Anaesthetist, Obstetrics, Medical Imaging and Pathology.
River Doc's ED Medical Officer will assess and treat patients within the Emergency Department with a range of conditions, injuries and be involved in the management of trauma and high complexity patients within the Department.
As a not for profit organisation River Doc's ED employees are eligible for attractive salary packaging benefits.
River Doc's ED Clinical Director - FACEM
Be currently resident in Australia.
Hold AHPRA registration.
Have at least 3 years experience in Emergency Medicine
Emergency medicine specialists have earned a Bachelor’s Degree (Bachelor of Medicine)
Doctors must be registered with the A stralian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
Responsibilities of an Emergency Medicine / Acute Care Doctor
Emergency medicine doctors see and treat their patients in very urgent timeframes, and have a variety of patient-care responsibilities.
Their responsibilities include:
- maintaining enthusiasm and a fast pace
- having a wide range of clinical knowledge
- functioning well under pressure
- leading, manage and collaborate with other medical staff
- having strong communication skills
- work collaboratively with medical and nursing staff for optimal clinical service outcomes
- involved in continuous quality improvement initiatives
- involved in continuing education activities which include annual participation in the Accident and Emergency training and other requirements set by your supervisor or by the Director of Emergency Medicine
No Similar Jobs Found.