Our practice is a privately owned and fully accredited family based Medical Practice in Sandgate, situated close to shopping centres, pharmacies and other essential services.
We are looking for a confident, friendly and efficient medical receptionist to join our busy team.
This is a casual position of approximately 16 to 30 hours a week and applicants must also be available for the occasional Saturday morning.
The successful applicant must be able to bring to the role:
- telephone management
- meeting and greeting patients in a professional and courteous manner
- patient appointment bookings and management
- experience with medical software (Best Practice and MD/Pracsoft is essential)
- experience and knowledge of Medicare and associated billings
- the ability to work well under pressure whilst maintaining high attention to detail
- friendly and warm personality
- the ability to communicate and liaise with fellow staff, clinical and non-clinical
- flexibility to cover sick or annual leave if required
- previous experience in a General Practice or other medical practice is essential.
Permanent Part-time/Casual hours: 16-24 per week
Salary: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
- all staff need to have their covid vaccinations
No Similar Jobs Found.