Kalwun Development Corporation Ltd is an Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander community controlled organisation currently seeking to fill the position of Medical Receptionist within our Health Services division- Miami clinic.
As a receptionist you will provide quality customer service, effective and efficient administration support and you will play an integral role in our overall patient engagement and attendance.
- Previous experience in an administrative role within the Healthcare industry is desirable
- Previous experience using patient information systems is desirable
- Ability to communicate, engage effectively and work together with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer and other relevant computer software or ability to rapidly acquire
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks and multi task
- Ability to rapidly acquire skills associated with the implementation and usage of software
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
What we offer
Kalwun values the contributions of all staff and is committed to providing an inclusive workplace where all staff feel accepted, included and welcomed. Our Employees enjoy a variety of benefits including:
- Salary sacrifice of $15,000 per annum which can significantly increase your take home pay
- Company that is focused on improving the health and wellbeing of our community
- Five weeks of annual leave per year
- Additional paid personal leave
- This position requires the successful applicant to satisfy a national criminal history check and hold a current drivers' license
- Due the Workers in a Healthcare Setting Direction, applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be eligible to apply for this role
- *This position is an Identified Position - To perform this role it is essential that the person who holds the position be an Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person. It is therefore a genuine occupational requirement under section 25 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1991 that applicants are Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islanders. A Confirmation of Aboriginality will need to be provided.
- Medical Receptionist
- Posted By: Express Cardio-Services
- Posted Date: 2022-08-08
- Location:Box Hill North VIC 3129
- Express Cardio Services is an established team of leading specialists who provide cardiology service...
- MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST
- Posted By: Shakespeare Medical Centre and Mackay Skin Clinic
- Posted Date: 2022-08-08
- Location:Mackay QLD 4740
- MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST WANTED FULL TIME POSITION Shakespeare Medical Practice is a growing famil...
- SENIOR RECEPTIONIST / ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
- Posted By: Active Rehabilitation Physiotherapy
- Posted Date: 2022-07-05
- Location:South Brisbane QLD 4101
- Active Rehabilitation Physiotherapy are looking for a new team member who is hungry to grow and stri...
- Dental Receptionist
- Posted By: Tooth Sparkler Family Dental Care
- Posted Date: 2022-06-17
- Location:Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
- About the job Looking for a job that has a future, in a great industry? We are looking for you! ...