Melbourne - Speech Pathologists – Perm or Contract
- : Live Big
- : 15-May-2020
- : Melbourne VIC 3000
At LiveBig, our values shape our ethos and shared drive to deliver responsive, high-quality professional services we can all be proud of. And looking after our people – as well as our customers – is a core group value.
We are building teams of expert, engaged and empowered allied health professionals (therapists) so we can become the number 1 provider of choice in Australia. If you’re committed to best practice through clinical excellence, being innovative and continuously learning and developing, join us.
About our Perks
- Supportive multi-disciplinary team
- IT platforms for work flexibility
- A focus on work/life balance
- Reduced administration
- Attractive hourly rate
We are looking for Speech Pathologists to join our team in a contracting or permanent capacity. We want to see you focus on delivering life-changing services-so leave the admin to us.
We are looking for Independent Contractors or Permanent employees to work with our NDIS clients and in an educational setting. You will be responsible for assessing needs, overcoming barriers and developing and implementing strategies.
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology
- Accreditations from SPA
- Experience in facilitating and enabling meaningful outcomes for people with disability and their families
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to engage people from all backgrounds
- Demonstrated commitment to person-centred approaches and best practice within NDIS
- A current Australian driver’s licence and satisfactory police check to meet the requirements of the role
We know 9 to 5 Monday to Friday isn’t for everyone, so we have a variety of flexible work options so you can focus on using your expertise to deliver life-changing services.
LiveBig is all about being positive, which extends to our workplace culture. If you’re highly motivated, client-focused and you want to help people, apply now!
LiveBig is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity
No Similar Jobs Found.