Mental Health Clinician - Emergency Psychiatry
- : Alfred Health
- : 19-Oct-2020
- : All Melbourne VIC
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community based services.
- Part time - 64 hours per fortnight
- Permanent position
- Registered Psychiatric Nurse Grade 3
- 24/7 rotating shifts
- Make your next move count!
- Take advantage of our laid-back lifestyle, our cultural diversity, café culture and easy access to so much more in the Inner South.
Alfred Mental & Addiction Health (AMAH) offers you a unique and diverse career in Mental Health where we encourage you to Be Your Best!
AMAH is responsible for the provision of mental health services for the residents in the Inner South Eastern area of Melbourne.
The AMAH Emergency Psychiatry team at The Alfred is a comprehensive team providing expert assessments and short term management to individuals in crisis in a range of settings. The team is widely recognised as an innovative, industry leader who constantly strives to provide timely, patient centred care.
We are currently seeking a RPN3 for a fixed term, fulltime position,. You will be working with experienced clinicians and enjoy a variety of work across CATT, MH Triage and the Emergency Psychiatry Service (EPS) within the Alfred Emergency Department.
- Proficient at mental state and risk assessment
- Ability to safely determine care plans and disposition and manage behaviours of concern.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinarty team and in collaboration with other teams i.e. The ED, VicPol, other AMAH teams
- Ongoing commitment to professional development
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence.
- Discount health insurance
- Salary packaging
- Close to public transport.
No Similar Jobs Found.