Mental Health Clinician (Full Time) Port Agusta
- : Country & Outback Health
- : 19-May-2020
- : Port Augusta SA 5700
headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation providing early intervention mental health services to 12-25 year olds, along with assistance in promoting young peoples' wellbeing. This covers four core areas: mental health, physical health, work and study support and alcohol and other drug services.
About the role:
- Be able to design and deliver client-centred, goal orientated focused psychological strategies and evidence based therapeutic interventions.
- Be responsible for the delivery of overall individual client care co-ordination, in accordance with organisational and program funding guidelines
- Deliver quality mental health care working co-operatively within a multi-disciplinary team and with our service partners to maximise opportunities to identify innovative, co-ordinated solutions for clients
- Have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment in our growing organisation
- Deliver therapeutic services to clients with severe and complex mental health disorders and from diverse backgrounds.
- The role is applicable to suitably experienced and qualified Psychologists, Social Workers and Occupational Therapists trained in Mental Health, or Mental Health Nurses.
- Current and full registration with appropriate registration authority (AHPRA or AASW)
- Possess a minimum 2 years supervised experience in the area of mental health.
- 4 + 2 Psychology Internship applicants will be considered
- National Police Check and Department of Human Services Child-Related Employment Screening
What’s in it for you?
- A supportive working environment
- A competitive salary in recognition of your qualifications and experience
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Generous salary packaging options to increase your take home pay
No Similar Jobs Found.