Mental Health Clinician - Morayfield
- : Open Minds
- : 18-May-2020
- : Morayfield QLD 4506
Morayfield Open Minds Mental Health Hub is seeking Clinical Psychologists; Psychologists; Mental Health Accredited Social Workers; Mental Health Accredited Occupational Therapists.
We support people of every age group who are going through a tough time. Our aim is to get them back on track and give them the skills to strengthen their ability to manage their mental health now and in to the future.
The team at Open Minds Mental Health Hub provide evidence-based mental health interventions and is a mixed billing practice.
- Flexible working hours
- Access to an allied health care model
- A collegiate multidisciplinary environment with access to support and peer monitoring
- Being part of an organisation that strives for excellence
- Situated within the innovative Health Hub you’ll be part of an integrated health care solution working in a modern environment with free parking on site
- Co-located with over 40 FTE GPs and other allied health services including employment services, alcohol and other drugs support, prenatal mental health and NDIS Local Area Coordinators
- Full time or part time hours available
- Employee or subcontractor options available
Is this you?
- Working under the Open Minds brand, you can enjoy a constant referral pathway and the ability to work with a diverse client group
- Experience and interest in working with people of all ages and a broad range of issues
- Experience in working with families including those in contact with the child protection system
- An understanding of child development and attachment
- Experience in group facilitation; administration of intelligence and ASD testing; training and experience in the delivery of parenting programs, e.g. circle of security; understanding of trauma (Desired)
- Background as a General Psychologist, Clinical Psychologist, Mental Health Social Worker, or Mental Health Occupational Therapist with either AHPRA or AASW. Must have or be eligible for Medicare Better Access Provider Number.
Open Minds is a registered NDIS provider. At Open Minds, we share a meaningful vision to make a difference on other people's lives. Our team works to enhance mental health and wellbeing by delivering tailored support to people living with mental ill health, disability or acquired brain injury.
If you are seeking a rewarding job and want to make a difference, then we’d love to hear from you.
A 100 years of care' and we're proud of it!
No Similar Jobs Found.