Mental Health Clinician - Psychologist P2
- : Northwwestern Mental Health
- : 15-May-2020
- : Melbourne VIC 3000
- Community Mental Health Psychologist at Waratah Clinic
- Inner West Area Mental Health Service
- Full Time 12 Month Fixed Term
Life with Us:
- The Inner West Area Mental Health Service is a vibrant dynamic work environment
- We are a passionate group of people who love to work hard offering evidenced based services
- We specialise in providing consumers and carers with serious mental illness assessment, diagnosis and appropriate evidenced based treatment
- We are in the midst of the lovely Puckle Street precinct where they have great coffee & lunch options
A Job to Be Proud Of:
- You will manage a reasonable caseload that allows you to do therapeutic work
- We have good processes and supports in place to help you organise your day and do it well
- You will be trained up in core and specific evidenced based practices
- You will be supported by a team leader, manager and clinical supervisor
- You must have a qualification as a Clinical Psychologist (P2)
- You must have at least 2 years’ experience in Clinical Mental Health practice
- You must be a keen learner and open to improving your practice
Our Commitment to You:
- We are a values based organisation, a career with us is a rewarding experience offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement
- NorthWestern Mental Health boasts a sophisticated learning structure and we pride ourselves on supporting continuing professional development
- We have an attractive salary and working conditions including annual and CPD leave, salary sacrifice
- We value work life balance which includes our comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including; Staff Gym, staff health service, peer support program and Employee Assistance Programs
Connect With Us:
Get to know us at www.nwmh.org.au or click ‘Apply Now’.
Melbourne Health is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, ethical practice, and the principles of Cultural Diversity and social inclusion.
Join us to be the first in Care, Research and Learning
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working With Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior to commencement.
No Similar Jobs Found.