Mental Health Clinician
- : Northern Australia Primary Health Limited
- : 31-Jan-2020
- : Mackay QLD 4740
Northern Australia Primary Health Limited (NAPHL) is recruiting passionate professionals to join our team based at our headspace clinic in central Mackay. Relocation contribution available.
Mackay is a family friendly city in northern Queensland, surrounded by some of Australia's most beautiful beaches and forests. Check out the Mackay region, and all it has to offer https://www.mackayregion.com. Welcome to a beautiful part of the world.
What's on Offer?
- Generous salary sacrifice options
- Discount private health insurance
- Opportunity to gain experience working in an organisation that has a strong focus on delivering holistic care to the community and its consumers
- Exposure to a diverse client portfolio
- The opportunity to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Flexible family friendly working environment
- Relocation Assistance for the right candidate
- Professional Development opportunities
- Option of full or part time hours
You will have a unique connection to like-minded professionals in a multi-disciplinary team both locally and through virtual teams in other locations.
You will be a registered Psychologist, Social Worker or mental health accredited Occupational Therapist, ideally with experience working with young people. There is adult client work available for those who prefer What is important, will be your ability to be part of a very dedicated and passionate team, ensuring the best outcome for our clients in a positive work environment.
Mandatory Certifications / Registrations
- Blue Card
- Yellow Card
- Police Check
- Professional Registration
- Driver’s Licence
Applications should consist of your CV, together with a covering letter outlining your skills and experience.