Mental Health Clinician
- : Marathon Health
- : 27-Jul-2020
- : All Canberra ACT
We are seeking experienced professionals to deliver integrated primary mental health services to Aboriginal &/or Torres Strait Islander people ages 0 – 25 years in a location which is culturally safe for clients.This position is part time - 2 days per week.
You should have the relevant tertiary qualifications for a Registered Psychologist, Social Worker, Mental Health Nurse or Mental Health Occupational Therapist and must have full and unconditional registration with the relevant national body, including the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) or relevant accrediting body. Experience in the delivery of a range of evidence-based treatments relevant to working with people (including children and adolescents) with a mental illness (particularly behavioural and CBT intervention) would be an advantage.
Marathon Health is an independent not-for-profit that delivers better healthcare throughout regional NSW and ACT. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work, embracing diversity, and fostering an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated.
You will enjoy a competitive salary, access to salary packaging of up to $15,900 tax free p.a, and other generous benefits.
Selection Criteria Essential
• Relevant tertiary qualifications for a Psychologist (Clinical/Registered). Mental Health professionals (including Nurses and Psychologists and Social Workers) must have full and unconditional registration with the relevant national body, including the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) or relevant accrediating body.
• Experience in the delivery of a range of evidence based treatments relevant to working with people (including children and adolescents) with a mental illness (particularly behavioral and CBT intervention).
• Ability to use a clinical software package for electronic client records.
• Experience in, and/or willingness to, use new and advancing technologies to deliver health services (such as Telehealth) and provide outreach services. Desirable
• Experience working with Aboriginal young people and their families in a mental health setting:
Applications close at 9am Tuesday 12 May 2020.
No Similar Jobs Found.