Mental Health Clinician
- : Northern Australia Primary Health Limited
- : 02-Jun-2020
- : Townsville & Northern QLD QLD
Mental Health Clinician
Full-time or Part-time hours available
Are you passionate about working with young people, do you want to make a difference in their lives? Northern Australia Primary Health Limited has an exciting opportunity to join the headspace Townsville team as a Mental Health Clinician.
What's on Offer:
- Dynamic workload with flexible hours
- Generous salary packaging benefits up to $16,000
- Join an organisation with an excellent work culture and be part of our innovative team.
- Supervision available
- Provide high quality clinical care across the lifespan for various psychological problems such as anxiety, depression, and other common disorders.
- Conduct biopsychosocial assessment, case formulation and treatment planning for psychological problems
- Conduct risk assessments and risk management planning.
- Participate in clinical case review meetings, supervision and multi-disciplinary team meetings to ensure high quality service delivery.
- Contribute to strategic thinking that supports and promotes the headspace model as well as NAPHL's work and goals within the Townsville's community of health service providers.
- Support productive working relationships through the development and maintenance of effective internal and external relationships, partnerships and networks.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Possess a Medicare Provider Number or able to acquire as soon as possible and maintain eligibility to provide headspace services.
- Are autonomous and self-directed with exceptional clinical and therapeutic skills;
- Passionate about working with young people and their families;
Ability to work well within a team environment, and to develop and maintain professional relationships with other service providers and within the team.
Reporting to the Clinical Lead, you need to be flexible and responsive to meet the needs of the clients, the team and the demands of the service.
Applications should consist of your CV, together with a covering letter of no more than 2 pages in length detailing your experience.
Northern Australia Primary Health Limited is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- Full time Mental Health Clinician wanted in NSW - ...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink On-Demand
- Posted Date: 2020-05-20
- Location:All Sydney NSW
- Job title: Mental Health Clinician wanted in NSW Location: South-western fringe of Sydney Hour...