Mental Health Clinician
In line with the Skylight Strategic plan and objective of Grow Clinical we are recruiting a Mental Health Clinician, the role will be based across metropolitan locations 0.6fte – 1.0fte and $100,000 fte - salary commensurate with experience.
Skylight programs deliver a range of recovery-oriented community mental health services. Skylight develops programs with input from carers and participants, to ensure responsive, effective services that build on strengths, increase resilience and improve mental health. Services include individual support, carer programs, therapeutic groups, social and recreational activities, together with information, education, advice and referral.
Under the general direction of the Team Leader, the Mental Health Clinician will work as part of a multidisciplinary mental health team to assist in the development, delivery and evaluation of high quality therapeutic services.
The Mental Health Clinician will contribute to the ongoing development of Skylight clinical services, a collaborative and flexible team culture, and the building of respectful and compassionate relationships with program participants. This will include working closely with community partner organisations and key stakeholders in a range of locations, including Skylight sites, community centres, local community settings, within people's homes and residential group accommodation.
The successful applicant will have:
- Ability to provide evidence confirming current Accredited Mental Health Social Worker, Registered Psychologist status or Mental Health Occupational Therapist
- A current Medicare provider number
- At least three years supervised experience working in Australia in the area of mental health
- Experience in delivering person-centered therapy, trauma-informed practice, cognitive behavior therapy, motivational interviewing, goal setting, strengths-based practice, family sensitive practice and other evidence based interventions
- Ability to model appropriate, positive and professional behaviour at all times
- Current SA Drivers Licence; DHS Working With Children check and NDIS Worker Check
- Must have full schedule of COVID vaccinations, as mandated by the South Australian Government.
Skylight will fill the role as soon as possible, and will keep the recruitment open until filled
Skylight Mental Health is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce including people from all genders, ages, sexualities, cultures, and backgrounds. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, culturally and linguistically diverse people and people with mental health lived experience.
- Mental Health Clinicians
- Posted By: Outback Futures
- Posted Date: 2022-07-18
- Location:Woolloongabba QLD 4102
- Are you passionate about using your clinical skills to contribute to the mental health and wellbeing...
- Mental Health Clinician
- Posted By: Brophy Family and Youth Services
- Posted Date: 2022-06-24
- Location:Warrnambool VIC 3280
- Warrnambool Based (Full Time or Part Time positions avaialable) The Mental Health Clinician will ...
- Mental Health Clinician
- Posted By: Sensational Healing Allied Health
- Posted Date: 2022-06-16
- Location:Ipswich QLD 4305
- About Us Due to further growth and to meet client demand, Sensational Healing Allied Health is ...