Mental Health Clinician
Warrnambool Based (Full Time or Part Time positions avaialable)
The Mental Health Clinician will be an experienced and innovative professional, with knowledge and experience of delivering early intervention youth mental health services for young people experiencing a wide range of mental health presentations.
The role will provide safe, evidence-based best practice in accordance with Brophy’s clinical governance systems and service standards and deliver youth friendly, culturally appropriate and family inclusive services aligned with young people’s mental health and wellbeing needs.
They are required to establish appropriate community contacts, develop and maintain professional working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders, and funding partners in the provision of the program through effective integrated care pathways that evidence improved outcomes for young people and continuously improve the development of the headspace service model in response to service demand.
- Mental Health Clinicians
- Posted By: Outback Futures
- Posted Date: 2022-07-18
- Location:Woolloongabba QLD 4102
- Are you passionate about using your clinical skills to contribute to the mental health and wellbeing...
- Mental Health Clinician
- Posted By: Sensational Healing Allied Health
- Posted Date: 2022-06-16
- Location:Ipswich QLD 4305
- About Us Due to further growth and to meet client demand, Sensational Healing Allied Health is ...
- Mental Health Accredited Social Worker
- Posted By: Camden Child and Family Therapies
- Posted Date: 2022-06-01
- Location:Camden NSW 2570
- We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Mental Health Accredited Social Worker to join our e...