Mental Health Clinician- Casual
- : Peninsula Health
- : 10-Jun-2020
- : Frankston VIC 3199
• Flexibility to control your own Rostering
• Work across differing areas in Mental Health to enjoy diversity and gain new skills
• Frankston, Mornington Peninsula & surrounding locations
Who We Are and What We Stand For
Peninsula Health is the major metropolitan health service caring for a community of 300,000 people. Our Vision is to provide exceptional health and community care.
In representing Peninsula Health, we expect all employees and volunteers to reflect our values: Be the Best, Be a Role Model, Be Open and Honest, Be Compassionate and Respectful and Be Collaborative. We are One Peninsula Health.
What You Will Be Doing
Join Peninsula Health's Mental Health Casual Bank. Opportunities to Work in Youth, Adult or Aged Services. Inpatient, Community, Residential or Specialty services like triage and PACER.
What You Need
We anticipate you will have:
•Qualified Registered Psychiatric Nurse, Social Worker or Occupational Therapist with relevant registration
•Demonstrated advance level of clinical skills in the assessment and treatment of people with mental health and substance use disorders in a community setting
•Significant experience in acute psychiatry including crisis assessment and clinical interventions
Peninsula Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We encourage applications from individuals from all cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We also provide a safe and supportive workplace for people with disabilities.
To find out more about our recruitment processes, compliance obligations and to prepare your application to join our team please visit:
Join Peninsula Health and help us to deliver safe, personal, effective & connected care to every person, every time.
Essential: Demonstrated advance level of clinical skills in the assessment and treatment of people with mental health and substance use disorders in a community setting
Essential: Significant experience in acute psychiatry including crisis assessment and clinical interventions
Essential: Formal professionally recognised qualifications in Psychiatric Nursing, Occupational Therapy, including full registration with AHPRA for relevant disciplines or Social Work
- Junior Occupational Therapist
- Posted By: Super Rehab Sydney
- Posted Date: 2020-07-04
- Location:Petersham NSW 2049
- We have a position available for an Occupational Therapist to join our team who is passionate about ...
- Occupational Therapist (Open to New Graduate and E...
- Posted By: email@example.com
- Posted Date: 2020-07-03
- Location:Hervey Bay & Fraser Coast QLD
- Who we are Sound Solutions Therapy Services is a vibrant private practice, with offices in both F...
- Occupational Therapist - North Lakes
- Posted By: Youthrive
- Posted Date: 2020-07-02
- Location:North Lakes QLD 4509
- About the role We are looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our high-performi...
- Occupational Therapist - Ocean Star Village
- Posted By: Catholic Homes
- Posted Date: 2020-07-01
- Location:Bunbury WA 6230
- Permanent part-time position (4 days per week) Competitive salary plus superannuation Generou...