Mental Health Nurse - private practice - Melbourne - part time 3 days a week
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 04-Nov-2020
- : Melbourne VIC 3004
- A busy mixed billing private General practice located north west of Melbourne is seeking a mental health nurse to join their team.
- The caseload is primarily adult with some paediatrics
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4-5 years of experience.
- This will initially be a part time role for 3 days a week max.
- No weekend work.
- Salary up to $100K per annum
- Software used – MD/Prac Soft
- You must hold Current & full registration with the appropriate professional bodies (eg AASW, AHPRA) in one of the following disciplines;
- Social Work (Accredited Mental Health Social Worker) o Occupational Therapy (with relevant training and experience in Mental health)
- Mental Health Nurse with extensive knowledge and experience of counselling
- ATSI Health Worker
- Provide evidence of current and regular arrangements in relation to clinical supervision; and Meet all professional credentialing and Continuing Professional Development requirements;
- Clinical Nurse - Older Persons Mental Health - COV...
- Posted By: Wesley Mission Queensland
- Posted Date: 2020-11-25
- Location:Chermside QLD 4032
- Clinical Nurse - Older Persons Mental Health Wesley Mission Queensland (WMQ) is an innovativ...
- Mental Health Nurse - Townsville
- Posted By: Health Workforce Queensland
- Posted Date: 2020-11-23
- Location:Townsville QLD 4810
- * Exciting opportunity for qualified and credentialed Mental Health Nurses to join a leading community organisation * Multiple full-time, part-time, casual or contract roles to suit your lifestyle! * Excellent remuneration circa $80,000 - $104,000 plu