Mental Health OT – 2 positions – Hunter & North Sydney
- : Recovery Station
- : 01-Aug-2020
- : Toronto NSW 2283
Mental Health OT
As a Mental Health OT you will provide a comprehensive range of mental health services for individuals in the community. The clinical skills you may bring to the role will work in achieving an optimal state of personal, social and emotional wellbeing, as defined by the individual needs of each client. You will achieve this by working with the individual to identify barriers to optimal functioning through interventions that focus on enhancing existing skills, creating opportunities, promoting wellness, remediating or restoring skills, modifying or adapting the environment or activity, and preventing relapse.
Your experience may include working with the following diagnostic groups: acute and chronic psychotic disorders; schizophrenia; bipolar disorder; generalised anxiety disorder; depression; post-traumatic stress disorder; alcohol and drug use disorders; mixed anxiety and depression; dissociative (conversion) disorder; sleep problems and obsessive compulsive disorder.
You will be competent in writing comprehensive reports based on your advanced clinical understanding, application of various clinical assessments and implementation of appropriate interventions to address prioritised needs.
THE ROLE OFFERS
- A work environment committed to innovation and evidence based practice
- Leadership opportunities – clinical supervision / in-house mentoring programs
- Expanding multidisciplinary team
- Ongoing clinical support, individualised professional development plans, in-services & monthly supervision
- Geographical areas of service to contain travel
- Varied caseload with lots of clinical opportunities
- Flexible working conditions – full time, part time and contract
- Attractive rates matched to your experience
- Extensive administration and scheduling support
- Sponsorship if required
Demonstrated ability to:
Qualifications and Skills
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this opportunity, we will provide you with full support from an innovative company that cares about supporting staff and achieving best practice within a client outcome driven model.
- FT Occupational Therapist wanted in South Coast, N...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink On-Demand
- Posted Date: 2020-08-05
- Location:Batemans Bay NSW 2536
- Relocation assistance, travel allowance, CPD
- Junior Occupational Therapist
- Posted By: Super Rehab Sydney
- Posted Date: 2020-08-04
- Location:Petersham NSW 2049
- We have a position available for an Occupational Therapist to join our team who is passionate about ...
- Occupational Therapist - North Lakes
- Posted By: Youthrive
- Posted Date: 2020-08-02
- Location:North Lakes QLD 4509
- About the role We are looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our high-performi...
- Occupational Therapist - Ocean Star Village
- Posted By: Catholic Homes
- Posted Date: 2020-08-01
- Location:Bunbury WA 6230
- Permanent part-time position (4 days per week) Competitive salary plus superannuation Generou...