Mobile Occupational Therapist - Community based - Ashfield
- : HealthcareLink On-Demand
- : 02-Sep-2020
- : All Sydney NSW
Job title: Mobile Occupational Therapist - Community based - Ashfield
Working Days: 4-5 day a week
Salary: Generous hourly pay (based on Experience) + Travel Allowance
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Our Client specialise in providing the physiotherapy and allied health services to the residential and community aged care sectors as well as people in the community supported by NDIS.
- As an occupational Therapist you will be dealing paediatric caseload on emotional Regulation, social and behavioural skills.
- The paediatric role involves providing NDIS & Disability assessments mostly in community/ home setting.
- A generous salary package with Travel Allowances
- Multi-disciplinary practice, friendly team with a vision to grow and with opportunities to expand your skills via Continuing Professional Development.
- Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Must provide a current Working with Children Check and National Police Check
- Current Drivers Licence and vehicle
- Communicate with clients and build rapport.
- Ability to manage own case load
- New graduates are welcome to apply
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now.
No Similar Jobs Found.