- : Lively Physiotherapy & Pilates Studio
- : 17-Sep-2020
- : Turramurra NSW 2074
A great career opportunity exists in a well-established Physiotherapy & Pilates Practice on the Upper North Shore, Turramurra. We are looking for a motivated physiotherapist who has excellent clinical, interpersonal and organisational skills. Our team consists of physios (MSK and Women's health), massage therapists and pilates instructors. We are a close working team and have a very relaxed and inviting work culture. We are also a family orientated clinic and aim for each staff to have a good work-life balance.
Our clinic has a hands-on treatment policy as well as prescribing exercises. Our physios are proficient in Muscle Energy Techniques, Connect Therapy (previously Integrated Systems Model), Mulligans Method, McKenzie Method, Pilates Method, dry needling, kinesio taping, real-time ultrasound and more. The applicant preferably has had some experience in some of the above techniques. They will also have the opportunity to learn more through tutorials with our principal physio and senior physios. Hours will be split between hands-on physio and teaching exercise sessions with Pilates & Gym equipment.
Subsidised Pilates rehab course is available also, as all physios at Lively have completed extensive courses through either Polestar Pilates or APPI or the like.
Yearly continuing education funds are also provided.
The successful applicant will take on an existing caseload and continue to develop their own. Commencement October 2020– this is a Part-time position, days and hours negotiable
Must be eligible to work in Australia without any restrictions.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Experience in private practice, clinical pilates and sports injury management.
- Minimum 1 years experience as a physiotherapist required.
- Practice Settings: Pilates Clinics,Private Practice,Womens Health
- Practice Area: Continence & women’s health, Musculoskeletal physiotherapist, Physiotherapist
- Position Type: Part-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Physiotherapist
- Min Experience: 0-1 Year
No Similar Jobs Found.