Nurse Communications Coordinator – Australia wide – Part time or full time
Are you a nurse with primary health experience and also have a passion for telling stories and are looking to make a real difference? Come help us improve the health of Australians.
Work for a nursing peak body
- Work with an enthusiastic team
- An exciting opportunity to do great work that has an impact
The Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association (APNA) is the peak body and professional membership association for all nurses working outside of a hospital setting in Australia. APNA provides education, representation, advocacy, and support services for primary health care nurses across Australia.
APNA makes an impact in the life of primary health care nurses because of its strong team-based working environment and offers:
- Work with a strong, vibrant, growing team
- Ongoing professional development
- Flexible working
- Team engagement and development activities
The Nurse Communications Coordinator role sits within the Membership and Engagement Team, part of the wider Membership, Engagement, Education and Placements Team (MEEP). The overall purpose of this role is to proactively plan and implement creative and engaging communications content both online and in print.
- Develop, write, and edit marketing and communications materials, including regular emails, website content and social media content
- Disseminate and promote content through appropriate social media channels
- Track analytics and create reports assessing the effectiveness of communications activities
- Ensure that all communications and marketing materials align with brand standards
- Be a Registered or Enrolled Nurse
- Previous experience in communications would be a plus
- Writing expertise to a high standard across a range of topics
- Strong digital know-how
- Proven problem-solving skills
When submitting your application, please submit a cover letter and some writing examples.
APNA's mission is to improve the health of Australians through the delivery of quality evidence-based care by a bold and vibrant primary health care nursing workforce. This role is vital to helping APNA succeed in its mission.
No Similar Jobs Found.