- : SA Health
- : 23-Aug-2020
- : Adelaide SA 5000
- Job no: 727066
- Work type: Full time
- Locations: Multiple/Various Locations: Various
- Categories: SA Health: Nursing/Midwifery
- Southern Adelaide Local Health Network - Mental Health Services - Older Persons Community Team- Repat Health Precinct
- Indicative Total Remuneration: RN2A $103,213 - $112,041 p.a. - Ongoing, Full-time - More than one vacancy
As the Associate Nurse Unit Manager you will provide nursing services in a variety of health service settings which has been consolidated by experience and/or further study with staff at this level developing from competent to proficient practitioners. You will accept accountability for your own practice standards, activities delegated to others and the guidance and development of less experienced staff.
Within the position you will provide support to the Team Manager and Nurse Consultant or equivalent in the leadership of nurses in the Older Persons Mental Health service.
Employees in this role will undertake a portfolio within which they will:
- Promote continuity and consistency of care in collaboration with other ANUM and the Team Manager and Nurse Consultant or equivalent;
- Assist the Team Manager and Nurse Consultant or equivalent in the implementation of practice changes; and assist the Team Manager and Nurse Consultant or equivalent in undertaking service management responsibilities, e.g. Performance management processes, recruitment, staffing, leave management, work allocation and attendance management; financial and supplies planning and monitoring.
The Associate Nurse Unit Manager coordinates the care of an assigned group of clients (65+) with mental health disorders and provides;
- Comprehensive assessments, care planning and relapse prevention planning.
- Risk assessment and risk mitigation.
- Provides psychological therapies and support to clients.
- Works in collaboration with clients their carer’s, families and other care providers and GP’s.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
No Similar Jobs Found.