- : Queensland Health
- : 24-Aug-2020
- : Douglas QLD 4814
|Health - Nursing|
|Nurse Grade 8|
|$5010.20 - $5230.70|
|$65.92 to $68.82 p.h|
|Temporary full-time/part-time, commencing asap for up to five months (Multiple positions available, hours negotiable)|
The Townsville Hospital and Health Service vision is one of excellence… to emerge the leader in health care, research and education for regional Australia.
Do you have what it takes to make a substantial contribution to our vision?
- Excited to take the next step in your career mission?
- Passionate, committed and dedicated to your profession?
- Prepared to question and advocate for what is important?
About your opportunity
The Nurse Practitioner will provide clinical and professional leadership in the Emergency Department and work collaboratively within the multidisciplinary team to ensure the provision of best practice to achieve patient focused care.
Salary range of $65.92 to $68.82 p.h. (Nurse Grade 8), 17.5% leave loading, 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation. Other employment benefits may include: professional development, salary sacrificing options, shift and locality allowances, corporate discounts, wellness programs and the EAP.
We are seeking experienced Nurse Practitioners who can hit the ground running and deliver clinical leadership within our busy Emergency Department. To be considered for these roles you must be able to demonstrate:
- Master of Nursing Science (Nurse Practitioner) or equivalent and current AHPRA registration.
- Strong leadership with the ability to motivate the multidisciplinary team to achieve agreed healthcare goals within designated timeframes; ensure follow-up to capture satisfaction and goal outcomes.
- The ability to foster active engagement and participate collaboratively with patients, their families and the broader healthcare team to develop individualised health care plans, which empower informed decision making regarding current and future health care options inclusive of advanced care planning and self-management.
Why make the change?
Our gorgeous weather promotes an outdoor lifestyle as the sun shines nearly all year round (over 320 days/year).
Enjoy the benefits of urban living without being trapped in a commuter nightmare of metropolitan traffic.
Appreciate the country town `feel' and change your pace as you absorb the local tropical/coastal flow.
Living in Townsville; a vibrant, dynamic city and the largest regional centre in Northern Australia allows easy access to The Strand and Magnetic Island. Plus, the city heart provides opportunity for boutique shopping, fine dining experiences, cultural events and a bustling nightlife.
No Similar Jobs Found.