The Hellyer Community Nursing Service operates within a Primary Health framework to deliver nursing care to the Burnie/Wynyard/Penguin communities. Community nursing services are available in clinic settings at Community Health Centres or provide home visits for clients unable to attend a clinic.
The Nurse Unit Manager:
- Provides leadership to Hellyer Community Health Nursing and Home Care Service, THS – North West
- Ensures the efficient and effective provision of care, based on clinical standards and best practice principles within a collaborative and multidisciplinary framework by coordinating the clinical, management, education and nursing research functions within Hellyer Community Health Nursing and Home Care Service
- Leads and manages the coordination of overall patient care and is responsible for managing the allocated human, material and financial resources for service delivery within Hellyer Community Health Nursing and Home Care Service.
It’s different here.
Life in Tasmania provides a quality work/life balance. Here you can pursue what drives you, both professionally and personally.
Today, as the rest of the world feels increasingly generic, our different-ness – our Tasmanian-ness – is among our most valuable assets. We invite you to be part of this special place, to quietly pursue the extraordinary, whether it be bushwalking, mountain biking or paddock to plate dining.
Tasmanian | The quiet pursuit of the extraordinary
What's on Offer
- Flexible working hours to enable work/life balance
- Relocation allowance for successful interstate applicants can be negotiated
- Support for ongoing professional development
Details of Appointment
Permanent, full time, day worker, position working 76 hours per fortnight
Salary: $116,151 - $121,733 per annum + 10% superannuation
You’ll have access to salary package a range of benefits including living expenses up to $9,010 + $2,650 in meal entertainment each FBT year + other benefits if eligible.
Successful applicants will be required to meet the essential criteria:
Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse
Current Driver’s Licence
Applicants should note the following criteria are desirable:
Relevant post graduate qualifications
For More Information and How to Apply
Please visit https://careers.pageuppeople.com/759/cw/en/job/1076697/nurse-unit-manager-hellyer-community-health-nursing-and-home-care-ser vice-502538
Position: Director of Nursing - CCCS
Phone: (03) 6477 7801
Applications close 6 April 2022