Nurse Web Designer / Developer – Australia wide – Part time or full time
Are you a nurse and also have web design / development skills? Come help us improve the health of Australians.
- Work for a nursing peak body
- Work with an enthusiastic team
- An exciting opportunity to do great work that has an impact
The Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association (APNA) is the peak body and professional membership association for all nurses working outside of a hospital setting in Australia. APNA provides education, representation, advocacy, and support services for primary health care nurses across Australia.
APNA makes an impact in the life of primary health care nurses because of its strong team-based working environment and offers:
- Work with a strong, vibrant, growing team
- Ongoing professional development
- Flexible working
- Team engagement and development activities
The Nurse Web Designer / Developer role sits within the Education Team, part of the wider Membership, Engagement, Education and Placements Team (MEEP). The overall purpose of this role is to work on web based education content and online learning as well as help across the education team.
- Education delivery:
- Develop and deliver relevant and new online education through APNA’s Online Learning system
- Identify education topics and experienced writers and reviewers for education
- Market and promote online education
- Deal with enquiries as required prior to or following education
- Provide professional development news to members and stakeholders
- Ensure all training is best-practice and up to date by adhering to the education review schedule
- Education projects:
- Manage relevant projects and work closely with internal and external stakeholder as directed.
- Oversee review of the workbooks and resource.
- Oversee the ‘CPD portal’, handling any enquiries relating to it and develop a strategy to keep it useful for nurses.
- Assist with the development of a mapping tool for the online learning library.
- Assist education team with the APNA Conference.
- Be the lead from the Education Team in relation to the ‘APNA Advisory Nurse Panel’ and manage as appropriate.
- Be the lead from the Education Team in relation to the ‘Health Workforce Bundles/Short Courses’ manage as appropriate.
- Work with the Nurse Education Manager to monetise education activities and continue existing relationships.
- Data insights:
- Provide monthly reporting of education activities and provide commentary regarding this.
- Provide any other reports as directed by manager and APNA Leadership Team members
- Be a Registered or Enrolled Nurse
- Previous experience in web design / development
- Strong digital know-how
- Proven problem-solving skills
When submitting your application, please submit a cover letter and some examples of your work.
APNA's mission is to improve the health of Australians through the delivery of quality evidence-based care by a bold and vibrant primary health care nursing workforce. This role is vital to helping APNA succeed in its mission.
No Similar Jobs Found.