- : Royal Freemasons
- : 20-Aug-2020
- : Melbourne VIC 3004
- Optimum salary packaging options available
- Perm part time & Casual vacancies
- Join an established and highly regarded provider of Aged Care Services
(Please note from May 1st 2020, employees may not commence until we have evidence of 2020 Flu Vaccination)
Royal Freemasons Benalla is a well regarded Aged Care Nursing home. This is an exciting opportunity to make a real impact in your role. We are looking for candidates who have an excellent team and leadership attitude, are willing to pitch in and help where required and go above and beyond their core duties. This is vital to the success of the site.
An excellent opportunity exists for experienced Registered Nurses to join our successful and motivated team within a residential aged care setting.
Through a multi-disciplinary approach, you will be required to co-ordinate and manage the provision of care and complex clinical nursing procedures to all residents within the facility.
You should be highly organised, leader and self-motivated, and someone who can manage their time and be flexible with their workloads. If you have proven experience within aged care in a similar residential facility setting, we offer a great team to work with and a supportive working environment.
- Division 1 Registered Nurse with current and valid AHPRA registration
- Previous experience in a Care Manager position (1 + years) within the Aged Care Industry (caring for high care and dementia residents)
- Experience with rostering, leading teams, and management of employees
- Knowledge of Accreditation principles, ACFI, Aged Care Act
- Genuine commitment to making a difference to the lives of our residents
- Current valid Police Check and a Valid Australian Working Visa are required prior to employment
- A Victorian Drivers Licence and access to car
- Computer skills and ability to use Microsoft office
- Smart Phone and Home Internet
We are an established and highly regarded Not-for-Profit provider of Aged Care Services across the Residential, Home Care and Retirement Living sectors. We offer salary packaging and a comprehensive employee benefits scheme. With locations across greater Melbourne and regional Victoria our staff benefit from great learning and career prospects, fantastic resources and we enjoy an envied reputation for excellence in care.
Royal Freemasons is committed to providing and maintaining a workplace that is safe and without risks to health. This includes a smoke free workplace and influenza vaccine program.
No Similar Jobs Found.