Obstetrics and Gynaecology Staff Specialist
There has never been a better time to be involved in a project driven program as a Obstetrics and Gynaecology Staff Specialist.
We believe the birth of a baby is about more than just clinical care. It’s about supporting women and their babies throughout pregnancy, birth and the precious first days of life. The exceptional care that our patients receive is provided through multidisciplinary teamwork, leadership and the effective implementation of quality and safety systems.
This role provides:
- A high-quality Obstetrics and Gynaecology service to include both clinical and administrative duties for the Department. Work within the bounds of commonly accepted good clinical practice.
- Education for medical, nursing and allied health professionals.
- Ethical decision making in the achievement of organisational goals.
To apply you will need to have completed one of the following:
- The FRANZCOG
- Your full specialist training in the UK, USA, Canada or Ireland.
- Have had your specialist training assessed by the RANZCOG and have been found to be comparable.
Please contact me to find out more about this project driven role.
No Similar Jobs Found.