Occupational Therapist - Hervey Bay Queensland
- : Sound Solutions Therapy Services
- : 20-May-2020
- : Pialba QLD 4655
This full time role will see you providing your expertise and services in our clinics and throughout the community.
This caseload is extremely varied (and stimulating) and includes a range of referrals for children and adults with neurological, sensory and physical impairments.
What we offer
- Supervision will be provided to the successful applicant
- Supportive team environment
- Great work life balance
- Significant professional development budget is provided to ensure your continued growth
Professional development provided include the following programs:
- Paediatric Occupational Therapy
- Sensory Integration Therapy
- Reflex Integration Therapy
- Home Modifications
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Scale Assessment
What you need
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current driver's licence and have access to own transport
- Ability to self-motivate and self-manage, and a strong team ethic
- Demonstrates knowledge of learning difficulties, sensory processing difficulties, and motor skills difficulties, and child development.
- Compile and provide comprehensive reports and or intervention plans and programs
- High level of commitment to customer service
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, and proficient computer skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Enjoyment in delivering goal-oriented and exciting therapy services to clients in a clinic, school and home setting
- Experience in Paediatric Occupational Therapy is highly desirable but not essential
How to apply
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful with us, and you possess the relevant experience we are looking for we'd love to hear from you!
No Similar Jobs Found.