Occupational Therapist ($120/hour)
Engage Abilities is a registered service provider of the NDIS as well as a service provider for the Department of Communities and Justice through the Casework Support Scheme (CSS).
Our team of highly experienced and qualified staff aim to provide a quality service that reflects participants’ choices, meets their needs and promotes their dignity, wellbeing, abilities and independence.
We are currently recruiting for Occupational Therapists (Contractor – ABN required). The job can be performed remotely across the Greater Sydney region.
About the Role:
This is an autonomous role, with the opportunity to set your own days and hours working from home as an experienced Occupational Therapist.
This role is an opportunity to work as an Occupational Therapist in a generalist capacity or tailor your caseload to one or more of the following areas:
- Mental health/Psychosocial Disability
- Home Modifications
- Assistive Technology
The role will involve:
- Providing community based Occupational Therapy Assessments (Functional Capacity assessments, Safety assessments, Care Needs Assessments, Home Assessments for minor modifications, Vehicle modifications, Assessments for Assistive Technology)
- Provision of therapy/capacity building services
- Report writing & Assistive Technology applications
To be successful you will have :
- Tertiary Qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with AHPRA
- At least 2 years experience working as an Occupational Therapist within the NDIS space
- Current Drivers’ License and own car
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Work in a friendly and cohesive team environment. Our organisation is inclusive: we build a culture where difference is valued. If you are a passionate Occupational Therapist looking for a chance to contribute your skills and expertise to an organisation that strives to make a positive difference in people’s lives, apply now!
Please note that all our employees go through a screening process including reference checks, NDISWC, WWCC and Clear Police check. Applicants must be fully vaccinated against Covid 19. As a Contractor, you have your own ABN and Insurances (Public Liability and Professional Indemnity).
No Similar Jobs Found.