Occupational Therapist - Brighton, VIC
Our Brighton, VIC team is looking for a dedicated and skilled Occupational Therapist, passionate about delivering assessment and intervention to children and adolescents.
Early Start Australia is a national multidisciplinary allied health organization committed to delivering evidence-based early intervention and therapy services to children and their families.
As an organization, Early Start Australia prioritizes building a fantastic team culture and working with children and their families to make a real difference in the everyday lives of our clients. Our pediatric therapy services and autism programs are highly regarded, specifically the Early Start Denver Model, and make us a sought-after organization to work with.
Our Bayside team is made up of Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, BCBAs, and Educators. For us, it is more than just a job, because we know that with the right help at the right time, kids' lives can be changed beyond imagination.
You will have the opportunity to develop and extend your clinical practice in a friendly, well-supported team in an organization that values your growth, passion, and skills!
What we offer you:
Early Start Australia is a national organization - our clinics offer you the small practice feel with big corporate support. We have friendly and well-organized administration teams booking appointments, invoicing, and managing NDIS changes, leaving our therapists to get on with what is most important to them.
When you join us, you will have access to some of the best brains across Australia. Early Start Australia provides additional professional leave days on top of your annual leave; a professional development budget for each therapist; monthly in-house training; and regular supervision.
You have the opportunity for flexible working hours, offering permanent part-time or permanent full-time employment.
In addition to a competitive salary and the incredible professional development and supervision on offer, you will also have access to performance incentives, our Mental Health and Wellbeing Program, paid parental leave, and a discount marketplace with hundreds of products at reduced prices from groceries to movie tickets.
- Provide evidence-based assessment and therapy to a pediatric caseload - direct support to children with developmental delays and/or disabilities;
- Day to day in the role will include assessment and intervention sessions with a mixed caseload;
- Interventions are one-on-one with a focus on evidence-based practice;
- Services can be provided in our fantastic clinic space, client homes, schools, and via telehealth - administer assessments, provide direct and indirect intervention, liaising with families, teachers, professionals, and support staff;
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team environment to deliver quality, evidence-based outcomes.
What do you need to join?
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline;
- Passion for making a difference with a focus on making therapy fun, engaging and meaningful for families!
- Exceptional communication skills that enable you to work in a culturally rich and diverse environment and collaborate in a multidisciplinary team environment;
- Effective time management and attention to detail;
- Experience in working with children and/or disabilities and confidence in your role with children and their parents;
- Compliance – AHPRA Registration, Working with Children Check, National Police Check, NDIS workers screening check, Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate, First Aid Training, Driver’s License & Vehicle.
Don’t miss your chance to be part of a growing organization committed to making a real difference in the everyday lives of children and their families.
***Closing date is not applicable, candidates are encouraged to apply without delay***
Early Start Australia places a high priority on the principles of respect, equity, and diversity. As an employer of choice, we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, and people with disabilities.
No Similar Jobs Found.