Occupational Therapist - Brisbane South
- : Afford
- : 18-Sep-2020
- : Caboolture QLD 4510
Afford is a well-established Employer of Choice within the disability sector. Celebrating our 69th year we continue to expand our services as we grow our national footprint covering a range of services and have over 2,000 employees that support over 3,200 clients.
We pride ourselves on our reputation of delivering service excellence. Our Vision is to provide innovative and flexible high quality support that will genuinely enhance the lives of people with disabilities, their families and carers.
About the opportunity
Due to our continued growth, we are expanding our Allied Health team. We are seeking a new graduate to join our organisation.
The role offers:
- On the job training in clinical skills and NDIS operational requirements
- Structured one to one, peer, and group supervision relating to the provision of assessment and intervention within the disability sector
- The opportunity to shadow experienced clinicians
- A great balance of independent work and a collaborative team environment
As a new graduate Occupational Therapist you will have a genuine desire to support people with disabilities lead exceptional lives.
You will also have:
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy, or equivalent, and current full registration with the AHPRA.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with colleagues, clients and key stakeholders
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Desire to follow a team culture that puts the customer first, is high performing and demonstrates a solution based mindset
- Willingness to contribute to ongoing development of services
- Current full driver’s licence
No Similar Jobs Found.