Occupational Therapist - Community
When the Royal District Nursing Service (Victoria) and RSL Care (QLD) came together to become Bolton Clarke, it was with a shared vision in mind. To provide care leadership and services that truly enable, support and celebrate older and younger Australians to live well and age positively.
Each day, more than 10,000 Australians welcome the support of our home care team. As the provider with the highest number of nurses employed in the community in Australia, Bolton Clarke provides an extensive range of services. Our teams deliver best practice care with the highest standards of safety, clinical practice and governance, from highly specialised care and dementia support to help with home tasks, meals and social activities.
We're currently searching for an experienced and passionate Occupational Therapist to join our At Home Support, Caboolture team!
In this role, you’ll be responsible for working in conjunction with a multi-disciplinary team in the delivery of home based Occupational Therapy services in a customer led organisation. This includes providing clients and caregiver available options and solutions within assessment brief and funding guidelines.
What we offer YOU!
- Excellent work/life balance
- Up to $18.5K salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Discounted private health insurance
A week in the life of your new role -
- Providing high quality Occupational Therapy assessment and intervention for clients within the context of primary health care in a professional, confidential and culturally safe manner, in keeping with accepted best practice standards
- Conducting home based Occupational Therapy assessments including all areas of activities of daily living, mobility and home safety
- Ensuring integrated service delivery and follow up, coordinating and communicating as required with other relevant internal, visiting and external providers
- Providing follow-up monitoring and care as directed through health assessments
- Incorporating a holistic approach to health care that incorporates health promotion activities according to community and organisational priorities
- Working closely with the local community teams and key stakeholders to support regular tracking of progress in monitoring client progress and care, ensuring feedback is provided to staff supporting implementation of changes in response to identified gaps
What we need you to have –
- Eligibility and registration as an OT with AHPRA
- A comprehensive understanding of the health issues impacting the lives of our clients and a strong commitment to improving health outcomes
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to the philosophy and practice of Bolton Clarke’s service model and the ability to work sensitively and effectively with a diverse community group
- Broad understanding of the Commonwealth and State Health Service system
- Ability to establish trust and rapport, maintaining confidentiality and record keeping as well as being proactive in your approach
- Current driving licence/own vehicle
- Flu/Covid vaccinations in line with government requirements
Click APPLY now or if you have further queries, please contact us!
- Caboolture, QLD Location
- Secure competitive rates, generous salary packaging and NFP employeee
- Excellent work life balance, with minimal weekend shifts and no night duty
No Similar Jobs Found.