Occupational Therapist - Dalby
Are you passionate about Closing the Gap for Indigenous Australians?
This Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service is currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic Occupational Therapists to join their multi-disciplinary team in Dalby.
Come join an organization with a reputation for providing an innovative and holistic model of health care. They are dedicated to providing quality patient-centered care to meet the health and social determinants of health impacting their communities. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse clinical environment, grow and expand your professional skills.
If this sounds like you, we are keen to chat further!
- Tertiary Education;
- Registration with Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA);
- Working with Children Suitability Notice (Blue Card)and/or Police Check.
- Competitive Remuneration Package;
- Great Salary Sacrifice Package options;
- Opportunity to work in an AGPAL and ISO Accredited General Practice;
- Cultural Awareness Training;
- Great family-friendly work hours;
- Uniforms provided.
Potential opportunities to work across their additional clinics in Oakey, St George, Chinchilla, and their Mobile Medical Clinic!
This Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service is an equal opportunity employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
About Darling Downs: https://visitdarlingdowns.com.au/
#JOB -100 02961
No Similar Jobs Found.