Occupational Therapist - Home Modification - Sydney, NSW
- : HealthcareLink On-Demand
- : 31-Jul-2020
- : All Sydney NSW
Job title: Occupational Therapist - Home Modification - Sydney, NSW
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: Attractive Remuneration package offered
Location: Sydney, NSW
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This full time, permanent role provides a fantastic opportunity to be exposed to a vast variety of patient conditions and patient streams
- The role involves providing NDIS & Disability assessments and intervention and therapies, both in a clinic and a community/ home setting for paediatric and adolescent clients.
- Home modification - provide education and make recommendations to parents, carers, educators and provide written reports.
- A generous base salary + Travel Allowance + Superannuation
- Dynamic, positive work environment and mentoring by Supervisors
- Modern facilities, equipment, Multi-disciplinary practice
- Annual professional development fund and ongoing opportunities for professional development.
- Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Current Drivers Licence and access to reliable transport
- National police Check
- New graduates are welcome to apply.
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now
No Similar Jobs Found.