Occupational Therapist - North Lakes
- : Youthrive
- : 02-Aug-2020
- : North Lakes QLD 4509
We are looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our high-performing North Lakes team. The role is full-time.
- Delivering early intervention, therapeutic and educational interventions to children and families.
- Providing discipline-specific assessment and therapy to children and youth aged 0-18 years.
- Providing support through a range of service models such as individual therapy, telehealth, groups for children, school based interventions and parent training programs.
- Collaborating within a multidisciplinary team.
- Fostering family-/carer-inclusive practice.
- Working with other professionals and agencies.
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy and registration with AHPRA
- Registration with the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia.
- Immediate eligibility as a Medicare provider.
- At least two years’ experience working with children and young people with complex needs, including autism spectrum disorder, developmental delays and disability.
- Experience working within an education setting will be looked upon highly
- Experience providing assessment and therapy to children and young people.
- Well-developed communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Above-award remuneration with salary sacrifice options
- 9.5% superannuation
- Additional generous bonus incentive (opportunity to earn additional monthly income by achieving set KPIs)
- Professional development budget
- Supervision and mentoring
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Salary range based upon qualification and years of experience: base salary range from $68,000 to $85,000 + superannuation + salary sacrifice.
No Similar Jobs Found.