Physiotherapists & Occupational Therapists
- : VMCH
- : 18-Sep-2020
- : All Melbourne VIC
About the role
As a Physiotherapist or an Occupational Therapist, you will be working in partnership with nursing and care staff in supporting our residents to have choice and flexibility in making decisions regarding their care.
Working as part of a friendly and close-knit team, your focus will be:
• Assess and design treatment programs for residents to improve or maintain current level of physical function
• Design and implement individualised pain management programs to suit the resident’s needs in accordance with ACFI and provision of documentation to support ACFI funding requirements and accreditation standards
• Conduct mobility assessments for care and continually monitor outcomes
• Participate and contribute to evaluation and analysis of guidelines, policies and procedures applicable to professional and clinical work
• Prescription and review of residents’ equipment to maximise their independence and safety
Skills & experience
• Bachelor of appropriate Allied Health field with current AHPRA registration
• Professional verbal and written communication skills
• High level computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Demonstrated expertise in physiotherapy assessment and the ability to design appropriate treatment programs for each allocated resident, ensuring the delivery of the program as planned
• Recent Graduates are welcome to apply
As an employee of VMCH you will be provided with ongoing personal and professional development, career pathways opportunities, a positive and supportive workplace culture and excellent salary packaging benefits.
VMCH are a Catholic not-for-profit organisation, providing services including affordable housing, residential aged care, retirement living, community and disability services and specialist education to 7,600 people across Victoria. We operate in over 50 locations, have 2,600+ employees and over 600 volunteers maintaining our 24/7 service to vulnerable people across Victoria.
No Similar Jobs Found.