Occupational Therapist |QLD
- : KinCare Health Services Pty Ltd
- : 01-Jun-2020
- : Queensland QLD
Australia's National leading In Home Care Provider, Kincare, understand the importance of improving the quality of life for our Customers and their families.
Our Allied Health team is expanding and we have a unique part time opportunity for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our Allied Team providing services in the Brisbane, Sunshine Coast or Gold Coast region.
About the Role
The Occupational Therapist role will see you providing home modifications & ADL assessments, equipment prescription and intervention services with a focus on regaining physical, functional and cognitive abilities; promoting and retaining independence and wellbeing; increasing mobility and reducing falls risk.
Travelling from site to site, you will partner expertly and insightfully with our customers experiencing chronic health conditions, including cardiovascular disease, musculoskeletal disorders, diabetes, and dementia. You will provide practical advice and solutions, enabling our customers to continue to live full, satisfying and independent lives.
You will have high-level interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate effectively across all levels within KinCare and with external partners, written and verbal.
You will work both collaboratively and autonomously within a multidisciplinary team.About you
To be considered for this role, you will have;
- Degree or Postgraduate Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Minimum two years post graduate experience
- Full AHPRA registration
- Experience working with people experiencing chronic health conditions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Genuine interest in working in the community and with the aged population, experience an advantage
- Willingness to learn and further your career as an OT
- Current First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Full time permanent or part time permanent availability
This is an exciting and rewarding time to join our growing community and have the opportunity to work with a variety of customers.
- Great Working Environment - Enjoy working alongside a group of friendly, like-minded individuals who share a passion for health and lifestyle
- Advance Your Career - Great opportunity to progress with a National provider of in-home care
- Fantastic Earning Potential - Great salary package on offer, including travel allowance
We welcome your interest, please apply by submitting your application via the link.
KinCare requires its staff to be honest, trustworthy, reliable and fit to perform their roles safely. All of our roles are subject to mandatory police checks and background checks (including criminal history checks).
No Similar Jobs Found.