Occupational Therapist / Rehabilitation Consultant wanted in Dubbo, NSW- New Graduates can also Apply!!!
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 27-Sep-2019
- : Dubbo NSW 2830
Job title: Full-time Occupational Therapist / Rehabilitation Consultant wanted in Dubbo, NSW
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: $70K to $90K (Depending on experience)
Location: Dubbo, NSW
About the Organisation:
- Exciting opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary allied health team supporting clients in Orange /Dubbo and outreach areas. Deliver therapy based on world leading research and receive ongoing clinical support from their very experienced state wide professional development team.
- Their client base stretches across babies, young children and teens to adults who are living with neurological disabilities including Parkinson’s disease, Acquired Brain Injuries, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Autism and of course CP.
- Therapy services are based around a family-centred philosophy, in which all team members collaborate to work towards the goals identified by our clients and their families.
About The Role:
- The role exists to provide clinical services within a team structure to support children, youth and adults with disabilities to meet their identified needs.
- You will be working with clients with range of disabilities including cerebral palsy, autism & intellectual disability.
- The position will require travel in providing support and services to clients & families in the area. Pool cars are available for work related travel.
- They offer excellent professional development program for staff through peer support, supervision and access to continuing education
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy/ OT
- Current professional registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Demonstrated advanced communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Experience in working with clients with range of disabilities including cerebral palsy, autism & intellectual disability and demonstrated understanding of the potential impact of the disability on the client/family.
- Experience working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Current NSW drivers licence
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Up to $5,000 relocation allowance
- Ongoing clinical support (regular supervision, conference attendance, peer supervision groups etc.
- One off payment of $1k after 6 months and $1k after 2 years
- Gym/fitness centre membership for as little as $20.95/week for a whole family
- Up to $2,500/year pro rata tax-savings through meal, entertainment and venue benefit
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi 0434957091 for confidential chat or email pallvihealthcarelink.com.au
No Similar Jobs Found.