Occupational Therapist wanted in Bankstown, NSW -NDIS & Rehabilitation Caseload
- : HealthcareLink Employer
- : 16-Mar-2020
- : Bankstown NSW 2200
Job title: Occupational Therapist wanted in Bankstown, NSW
Hours: 40 Hours a week (Flexible for Part Time)
Salary: $40 to $50 an Hour + Super+ Bonus + Travel Allowance
Location: Bankstown, NSW
- Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Occupational Therapist to work with a team of expert allied health practitioners.
- You'll be joining a friendly team (who gets together regularly for relaxed after hours dinners) with a vision to grow and with opportunities to expand your skills via Continuing Professional Development.
- They specialise in providing the physiotherapy and allied health services to the residential and community aged care sectors as well as people in the community supported by NDIS
- Their main office was established in 1984
About the Role:
- Home modifications,
- Wellness enhancement
- Aged care
- They also provide admin support, so you can focus on treating your clients, not on paper work.
- They have systems in place to ensures clients are motivated towards getting great results from your work.
- Busy caseload with a varied level of complexity
- Work independently with support readily available when required
- Paid mentoring and support
- Must be flexible in terms of travel area.
- Both permanent, casual and Subcontractor rates possible.
- Current AHPRA registration with no limitations.
- Current Working with Children Check.
- Police Check
- Professional Indemnity, Public Liability Insurance
- Current drivers’ licence and reliable insured car
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to engage clients from a range of different backgrounds
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy that is recognised by OT Australia.
No Similar Jobs Found.