Occupational Therapist wanted in Bowen Basin, QLD-Private Practice- Salary $135K
- : HealthcareLink Employer
- : 29-Mar-2020
- : Bowen QLD 4805
Job title: Occupational Therapist wanted in Bowen Basin, QLD
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: $135k package – includes salary $118,000 + super + car + computer + phone + accommodation
Location: Bowen Basin, QLD
About the Company:
- Our client is located in Bowen Basin, QLD and is seeking a full time Occupational Therapist /Rehabilitation Consultant.
- Our client commenced 12 years ago in the Bowen Basin region supplying medical services to the local community and mining industry.
- You will be working with a strong multidisciplinary team, consisting of General Practitioners, Physiotherapist, Registered Nurses and Occupational Therapists. They are a solid team who genuinely values each and every one of their employees.
About the opportunity:
- This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated Occupational therapist as the main focus will be on rehabilitation outcomes and customer service rather than the traditional drive for maximum billable hours.
- The position is primarily based within the medical practice although site based rehabilitation occurs on a weekly basis.
- To be successful, you must have the ability to work autonomously.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Initiate early communication with injured workers.
- Be the overall coordinator of the workers return to work, including communication with all stakeholders and health professionals.
- Identify and prescribe appropriate suitable duties programs, Musculoskeletal treatments.
- Provide accurate and timely progress reports.
- Worksite and ergonomic assessments.
- Proactively participate in implementing workplace injury prevention strategies.
- Current driver’s licence
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with AHPRA
Your skills include
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong clinical knowledge
- Experience in Occupational Rehabilitation
- Competent computer skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Flexible approach to work duties
For a confidential discussion or to find out more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Pallvi.
No Similar Jobs Found.