Occupational Therapist wanted in Grafton, NSW
- : HealthcareLink On-Demand
- : 08-Jul-2020
- : Grafton NSW 2460
Position: Occupational Therapist wanted in Grafton, NSW
Salary: Generous base salary (based on Experience) + Super + 4 weeks Annual Leave
Location: Grafton, NSW
Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join a multi-disciplinary team to deliver services to residential aged care facilities
- Conducting comprehensive clinical assessments under ACFI
- Provide hands on evidence based treatment in aged care facilities and in clients home
- Running group exercise sessions and falls prevention classes
- Visiting NDIS and Community Aged Care Clients in their own homes
- Implementing and upgrading rehabilitation exercise programs
- Communicating with a greater team of allied health professionals and medical practitioners to coordinate effective courses of treatment
- Establish excellent relationships with your client base, other medical practitioners through the provision of excellent care and customer service.
- Annual professional development program with 4 major learning events per year.
- Great support and opportunity for development and career progression.
- Possess Bachelor’s degree of Occupational Therapy
- Full General AHPRA registration
- Good Communication Skills, Ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Current National Police Clearance
- Valid Drivers Licence and access to reliable transport
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now
No Similar Jobs Found.