Job title: Occupational Therapist wanted in Hobart, TAS (3 Openings)
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: $60K to $90K (Depending on Experience)
Location: Hobart, TAS
About the Practice:
- Our client is located in Hobart and is seeking a Part time / full time Occupational Therapist in Hobart, TAS.
- Our Client is one of Australia’s leading Allied Health Company’s, with several locations across NSW and Tasmania.
- You will work within a multi-disciplinary team.
- You will be exposed to a vast variety of patient conditions and patient streams and includes paediatric and adults’ clients.
- This is a challenging and exciting role for the right person, with lots of scope for development and diverse application of your professional skills and experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Due to growth of the business, they are seeking to add 3 more experienced Occupational Therapists to work with their multi-disciplinary team in Hobart –
- One paediatric & adolescent client-based role.
- One adult client-based role.
- One mixed caseload of both paediatrics and adult clients.
- With a strong NDIS focus, these will be challenging and rewarding roles for the right person, with lots of scope for development and diverse application of your professional skills and experience.
- The paediatric role involves providing NDIS & Disability assessments and intervention and therapies, both in a clinic and a community/ home setting.
- You will provide education and make recommendations to parents, carers, educators etc, and provide written reports.
- The adult client-based role involves providing functional needs and capacity and wellbeing assessments, intervention and written reports.
- You will develop treatment plans, set goals and make recommendations, including home modifications. This role will also involve seeing clients in a clinic and community/home setting.
- These exciting roles provide opportunities for professional development, being mentored and networking with other allied health professionals.
- Have the direct support and expertise of a much larger Allied Health Company behind you, and the mentoring and support of a passionate OT Manager
- Experience is preferred; however, new graduates are welcome to apply but must demonstrate solid clinical experience, and remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
- A generous base salary + travel allowance + Superannuation.
- Dynamic, positive work environment in a supportive, passionate, committed and professional company.
- Support and mentoring from experienced OT Manager and OT team.
- Multi-disciplinary practice – working with friendly and supportive teams.
- Annual professional development fund and ongoing opportunities for professional development.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy and registration with AHPRA
- Must provide a Working with Children Check.
- Must provide a police check
- Current driver’s license and own vehicle are essential
- Patience and ability to effectively communicate with clients and build rapport.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills and clear report writing skills.
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi for more information.