Occupational Therapist wanted in Hobart, TAS (3 Openings)-New Grads can apply!!!
Job title: Occupational Therapist wanted in Hobart, TAS (3 Openings)
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: $60K to $90K (Depending on Experience)
Location: Hobart, TAS
About the Practice:
- Our client is located in Hobart and is seeking a Part time / full time Occupational Therapist in Hobart, TAS.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- One paediatric & adolescent client-based role.
- One adult client-based role.
- One mixed caseload of both paediatrics and adult clients.
- NDIS focus
- paediatric role involvesboth in a clinic and a community/ home setting
- adult client-based role involves
- Experience is preferred; however, new graduates are welcome to apply but must demonstrate solid clinical experience, and remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
- A generous base salary + travel allowance + Superannuation.
- Dynamic, positive work environment in a supportive, passionate, committed and professional company.
- Support and mentoring from experienced OT Manager and OT team.
- Multi-disciplinary practice – working with friendly and supportive teams.
- Annual professional development fund and ongoing opportunities for professional development.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy and registration with AHPRA
- Patience and ability to effectively communicate with clients and build rapport.
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi for more information.
No Similar Jobs Found.