Occupational Therapist wanted in North West Sydney
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 16-Mar-2020
- : North West & Hills District NSW
Job title: Occupational Therapist wanted in North West Sydney
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Salary: $40 per Hour + Super+ Bonus + Travel Allowance / Company Vehicle.
Location: North West Sydney.
Hours: 40 Hours a week (Flexible)
- Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Occupational Therapist to work with a team of expert allied health practitioners.
- You'll be joining a friendly team (who gets together regularly for relaxed after hours dinners) with a vision to grow and with opportunities to expand your skills via Continuing Professional Development.
- Their main office was established in 1984
About the Role:
- This full-time, exciting role involves adult disability, NDIS home assessments for home modifications.
- Your base will be in one of the centres in Blacktown, Bella Vista or Smithfield.
- Ability to speak Cantonese or Vietnamese an advantage but not essential.
- At least 2 years’ experience in disability is required.
- A car is essential (car travel allowance is payable/or company vehicle).
- They also provide admin support so you can focus on treating your clients, not on paper work.
- They have systems in place to ensures clients are motivated towards getting great results from your work.
- Busy caseload with a varied level of complexity
- Work independently with support readily available when required
- Paid mentoring and support
- Must be flexible in terms of travel area
- Current AHPRA registration with no limitations.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to engage clients from a range of different backgrounds
- Police Check
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy that is recognised by OT Australia.
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi for a confidential chat
No Similar Jobs Found.