Occupational Therapist wanted in South East of Queensland for a Private Hospital
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 31-Oct-2019
- : Bundaberg QLD 4670
Job title: Occupational Therapist wanted in South East of Queensland for a Private Hospital
Annual Remuneration: From $71 689
Fortnightly Remuneration: From $2 757
Hours per week: 38 hrs
Location: South East of Queensland (4 Hour’s drive from Brisbane)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Making a difference in people’s lives
- Being part of an innovative and supportive team
- To support the Occupational Therapy team in providing clinical advice and Occupational Therapy services that will enable effective and efficient quality outcomes, as such maximise the independent living skills and/or the quality of life for the consumer in the inpatient, outpatient or community setting through the assessment, the development of treatment programs and evaluation of ongoing treatment.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Successful completion of Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Current Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) registration
- Minimum of 1 years’ Post Grad experience with the ability to work in a wide range of clinical areas including the provision of occupational therapy assessments, equipment prescription, home modifications, ADL assessments, program planning and treatment (desirable)
- Previous exposure to the NDIS scheme (desirable)
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and workload management skills.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team and independently as required
- A valid driver’s license
- Sound computer literacy skills
- Commitment to professional development and maintenance of current evidence-based practice.
Culture and Benefits
- Supportive and friendly team.
- Attractive salary packaging options and a variety of additional discounts and benefits within hospital and pharmacies
- Career development opportunities and commitment to ongoing training, education and professional development
- Family friendly work environment close to professional child care services.
No Similar Jobs Found.