Occupational Therapist wanted in the Inner West Of Sydney for Community Work
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 22-Nov-2019
- : CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs NSW
Job title: Part Time / Full Time Occupational Therapist wanted in the Inner West Of Sydney.
Hours: 40 Hours a week (Flexible for Part Time)
Salary: $40 to $50 an Hour + Super+ Bonus + Travel Allowance / Company Vehicle.
Location: Inner West of Sydney
- Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Occupational Therapist to work with a team of expert allied health practitioners.
- You'll be joining a friendly team (who gets together regularly for relaxed after hours dinners) with a vision to grow and with opportunities to expand your skills via Continuing Professional Development.
- Their main office was established in 1984
About the Role:
- This exciting role involves adult disability, NDIS home assessments for home modifications.
- Ability to speak Cantonese or Vietnamese an advantage but not essential.
- At least 1 years’ experience in disability, Aged Care, home Modifications is required.
- A car is essential (car travel allowance is payable/or company vehicle).
- They also provide admin support so you can focus on treating your clients, not on paper work.
- They have systems in place to ensures clients are motivated towards getting great results from your work.
- Busy caseload with a varied level of complexity
- Work independently with support readily available when required
- Paid mentoring and support
- Must be flexible in terms of travel area
- Current AHPRA registration with no limitations.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to engage clients from a range of different backgrounds
- Police Check
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy that is recognised by OT Australia.
No Similar Jobs Found.