- : Friendly Society Private Hospital
- : 13-May-2020
- : Quakers Hill NSW 2763
FP - Full-Time Permanent
We are seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to work closely with our team of dynamic and passionate Occupational Therapists and diverse Allied Health team. This unique opportunity in a hospital setting with private practice services, provides the opportunity for broad skill development with exposure to both inpatients and private practice clientele. You will provide expert clinical advice and Occupational Therapy services that will enable quality outcomes to maximize the independent living skills and quality of life through the assessment, the development of treatment programs and ongoing treatment evaluation.
Affectionately known as The Friendlies, we have become a leading employer of choice due to our friendly and values based culture, as well as our ongoing commitment to staff development and training. With 76% of our workforce stating that our organisation is ‘Truly a great place to work’ we think we are on the right track!
Strong emphasis will be placed on the applicant’s ability to demonstrate the organisations’ values of Courage, Diligence, Compassion, Wisdom and Friendliness, as well as their ability to commit to and apply these values in the workplace.
Key Selection Criteria
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements
It is a mandatory condition of employment for this role that you are vaccinated, and remain vaccinated during your employment, against the following vaccine preventable diseases; Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella (Chicken Pox), Pertussis (Whooping cough), and Hepatitis. Staff employed prior to 1 July 2017 are not subject to this condition of employment unless they apply for a role with VPD requirement.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position classification: Experienced Occupational Therapist
- Remuneration: $72 943 to $95 321 per annum
- Remuneration: $2 805 to $3 666 per fortnight
- Hours per week: 38 hrs per week
- Job vacancy ID: JV0454
Applications that do not meet the above requirements will not be shortlisted. Applications close on 3 May 2020.
As a part of The Friendlies team, you will enjoy:
- Attractive salary packaging options and a variety of additional discounts and benefits within our hospital and pharmacies
- Career development opportunities and commitment to ongoing training, education and professional development
- Family friendly work environment close to professional child care services
- Occupational Therapists
- Posted By: Facilitate Occupational Therapy Services
- Posted Date: 2020-06-05
- Location:Corrimal NSW 2518
- Facilitate Occupational Therapy Services are looking for Occupational Therapists to join our team. ...
- Rehabilitation Consultant (12 month secondment)
- Posted By: AIA Australia
- Posted Date: 2020-06-05
- Location:Melbourne VIC 3004
- At AIA, our vision is to help people live healthier, longer, better lives by encouraging them to mak...
- Junior Occupational Therapist
- Posted By: Super Rehab Sydney
- Posted Date: 2020-06-04
- Location:Petersham NSW 2049
- We have a position available for an Occupational Therapist to join our team who is passionate about ...
- Occupational Therapist
- Posted By: Aspire Allied Health
- Posted Date: 2020-06-03
- Location:Southport QLD 4215
- About the role We are seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to manage a NDIS patient...