- : Goulburn Valley Health
- : 01-Jul-2020
- : Shepparton VIC 3630
Occupational Therapist - Casual
- Casual Occupational Therapist Grade 1 or 2
- Based at the Graham Street Shepparton Campus
- Acute and Sub-Acute Inpatient Caseload
About GV Health
GV Health is a leader in healthcare delivery in the Hume region. Our services include an Emergency Department, Surgery, Medical, Women’s and Children’s Services, Rehabilitation, Palliative Care, Mental Health and community based health programs. Our main sites are at Shepparton, Tatura and Rushworth, with additional services at Seymour, Benalla and Wodonga.
We are seeking a Grade 1 or Grade 2 Occupational Therapist in a casual capacity.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Recognised tertiary degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
- Professional registration with the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Well developed time management and prioritisation skills
- Commitment to providing a high level of care
- Proactive approach to knowledge development
Some of the great benefits of working with us:
- Wide range of specialties for clinical staff and career development opportunities
- Salary Packaging
- A collaborative and supportive team environment, while making an important contribution to the health of our community
- Discount gym & pool memberships
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory police check and Victorian ‘Employee’ Working with Children’s Check. Completion of a Commonwealth of Australia Statutory Declaration is required prior to commencement. GV Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
Essential: Grade 2 only: Extensive experience providing OT services in the acute and sub-acute clinical settings with knowledge of, and the ability to undertake, a range of OT assessments and interventions for patients with a wide variety of medical and surgical presentations
Essential: Grade 1 only: Sound understanding of Occupational Therapy practice in the inpatient setting, including clinical experience in assessment, intervention and discharge planning of various patient cohorts
Essential: Relevant tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy with eligibility for membership of Occupational Therapy Australia
Essential: Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as an Occupational Therapist
Essential: Commitment to the GV Health Values of Compassion, Respect, Excellence, Accountability, Teamwork and Ethical Behaviour
Essential: Demonstrated ability to work as an individual within a multidisciplinary team, including the ability to create and maintain effective professional relationships
Essential: Proven organisational and time management skills with an ability to prioritise and manage a diverse caseload
Essential: Well-developed interpersonal, written and verbal skills including computer literacy and an ability to produce well written reports
Essential: Current full drivers licence
Essential: Satisfactory National History Criminal Check, Victorian ‘Employee’ Working with Children Check and completion of a Commonwealth of Australia Statutory Declaration prior to commencement of employment
- Express your Interest - Occupational Therapist
- Posted By: Early Start Australia
- Posted Date: 2020-07-06
- Location:Nedlands WA 6009
- Are you looking for a position where every day is different and where you can make a difference to t...
- Junior Occupational Therapist
- Posted By: Super Rehab Sydney
- Posted Date: 2020-07-04
- Location:Petersham NSW 2049
- We have a position available for an Occupational Therapist to join our team who is passionate about ...
- Occupational Therapist (Open to New Graduate and E...
- Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted Date: 2020-07-03
- Location:Hervey Bay & Fraser Coast QLD
- Who we are Sound Solutions Therapy Services is a vibrant private practice, with offices in both F...
- Occupational Therapist - North Lakes
- Posted By: Youthrive
- Posted Date: 2020-07-02
- Location:North Lakes QLD 4509
- About the role We are looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our high-performi...