- : Tashacare
- : 20-May-2020
- : Northcote VIC 3070
Tashacare is always looking for people who are compassionate, driven and share our values. Our unique company structure allows for valuable experience to be gained by working alongside a range of health professionals.
If you have the right attitude, are looking for the opportunity of a progressive career based on innovation and excellence, please apply to the relevant role now.
- Providing assessment, training and follow up occupational therapy programs for clients with disabilities.
- Engaging with clients, support staff and family members in the provision of services that are person centred and focused on the achievement of client specific goals.
- Working in liaison with practitioners across other specialties e.g. speech pathologists, orthotists etc.
The successful candidate will:
- Have the opportunity to work with and build clinical skills through a varied caseload.
- Have access to commonly required resources.
- Have access and support from our NDIS specialist.
- Receive external mentoring.
- Have a manageable caseload.
- Have ongoing support from management and administration team members.
- Receive a laptop, iPad and car/travel allowance.
- Have flexible working hours to encourage work-life balance.
- Professional Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Membership with Occupational Therapy Australia
- Current Driver's License and reliable Vehicle
- Current Working With Children Check
- Current Police Check
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Experience in the provision of speech pathology assessment and therapy services to clients experiencing a range of speech and communication difficulties.
- Interest in developing speech pathology services in a growing innovative team.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing professional development, evidence based practice and measurable clinical outcomes.
- Experience working with autism spectrum disorder and individuals with development delay.
- Experience working within a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Demonstrated experience managing a caseload.
- Attention to detail, time management and organisational skills.
A competitive remuneration package is available based on qualifications and experience.
No Similar Jobs Found.