- : Aspire Allied Health
- : 03-Jun-2020
- : Southport QLD 4215
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to manage a NDIS patient base. You will responsible for managing a varied clinical caseload. This includes providing assessment, treatment, and education to individuals and their carers. You will be part of a supportive and passionate Allied Health team with a recognised and respected employer. You will have support from an experienced OT manager and the flexibility and autonomy to manage your workload and time. You must be willing to travel into the community, as required, to deliver services to your community based clients.
Your core tasks will include of listening, developing, organising and realising so that the goals of the clients/participants are met. You will be responsible for the following:
Assessment of daily living capabilities
Investigation of appropriate equipment and assistive technologies
Major and minor home modification recommendations
Prescription and submissions of equipment in accordance with NDIS
Capacity Building Independence Programs to improve functional independence
Skills and experience
If you meet the below criteria, we would love to speak to you:
Experience as an OT (2 years +, however new grads are welcome to apply also)
Approved tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
Current registration with AHPRA (Australia Health Practitioners Regulation Agency)
A genuine passion for working with individuals with a disability
Positive and client-centred professional with great communication skills and the ability to engage with clients living with varying disabilities.
Current driver's licence and your own reliable car
- Occupational Therapist (Open to New Graduate and E...
- Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted Date: 2020-07-03
- Location:Hervey Bay & Fraser Coast QLD
- Who we are Sound Solutions Therapy Services is a vibrant private practice, with offices in both F...
- Occupational Therapist - North Lakes
- Posted By: Youthrive
- Posted Date: 2020-07-02
- Location:North Lakes QLD 4509
- About the role We are looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our high-performi...
- Occupational Therapist - Ocean Star Village
- Posted By: Catholic Homes
- Posted Date: 2020-07-01
- Location:Bunbury WA 6230
- Permanent part-time position (4 days per week) Competitive salary plus superannuation Generou...
- Occupational Therapist | Kununurra | Full Time
- Posted By: Juniper
- Posted Date: 2020-07-01
- Location:Balcatta WA 6021
- What's on offer: Attractive rates of pay, $43.60 - $49.88 p.h. depending on experience Salar...