- : Lake Imaging
- : 05-Sep-2020
- : VIC
About the Role
The role of the Occupational THerapist is to provide therapeutic interventions, advice and education for clients referred to Moyne Health Services. Services provided may include adapting the environment, modifying tasks, teaching new skills, education and accessing supports. The Occupational Therapist may also be consulted as a subject matter expert by other Moyne Health Services departments or committees.
A range of Occupational Therapy services may be provided across the organisation in the following settings; Acute Ward, Community Health, Residential Aged Care, Social Support Groups and staff wellbeing programs.
Are you a qualified Occupational Therapist with current AHPRA registration?
Are you passionate about the health and wellbeing of your community?
Would you like to work with an amazing team of health professionals in an integrated healthcare service with a proud history and bright future?
To be successful in this role, you will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Ability to effectively plan, implement and evaluate occupational therapy treatment programs
- Commitment to quality, best practice and environmental safety
- Hold a current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands, problem solve and prioritise
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer focussed services
- Commitment to professional development and maintenance of current evidence based practice
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
- Flexible, positive approach to work
Moyne Health Services is a public, not for profit, integrated healthcare service that plays a major role in meeting community healthcare requirements in the coastal town of Port Fairy as well as Koroit and surrounding districts in South West Victoria.
We are a values based organisation with a commitment to the health and wellbeing of our community as well as our team.
As a member of the MHS team, you will enjoy the following benefits;
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Wide range of specialties for clinical staff
- Staff health and wellbeing program
- Free car parking
- Access to onsite gym
How to apply
Applications should consist of a current resume and brief cover letter submitted online via our website or the careers vic jobs portal by 30 September 2020
Shortlisting and interviews for the position will commence soon after the closing date.
Moyne Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified candidates from all backgrounds including candidates who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.
No Similar Jobs Found.